“Our Mission is to insure, to the best of our ability that our Customer’s assets are in the same condition as when they left them the night before.”
As an Anlance Protection, Ltd. employee, you have access to an online training module that allow you flexible, anytime access to Continuing Education Training as well as the hands-on tactical training you need to do the job right.
As the Founder of Anlance Protection, Ltd., I understand that some may be looking for a place to work while applying with Local, State, or Federal Law Enforcement agencies. Others have military commitments, college or different long-range employment interests while still others have security as a primary career goal. These are all reasonable goals and we will work hard with you to fulfill those goals.
For your part, I ask that you agree to help me keep my promise to my customers to fulfill the Anlance mission; “Our Mission is to insure, to the best of our ability that our Customer’s assets are in the same condition as when they left them the night before.” – Barry Wilson, President
Qualifications for Rewarding Careers in the Security Profession with Anlance Protection, Ltd.
Qualified candidates will have any of the following:
- POST or Police Academy training
- Graduate of a Private Executive Protection Academy
- Government Service in Protective Services
- Military Service (minimum of 2 years with Honorable Discharge)
- Verifiable Security Service with a security company preferable in an armed capacity
- Criminal Justice Degree or working on their degree
- A working knowledge of computers using Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.A working knowledge of computers using Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You MUST be over the age of 21
- You MUST be able to legally work in the U.S.
- You MUST have a valid driver’s license
- You MUST pass a physical agility test
- You MUST pass a background check
- You MUST pass a drug test
Expectations for Careers with Anlance
Anlance Operations can be high stress and demanding at times. With that in mind, there are a few things you should know before interviewing with us:
- Careers with Anlance Protection Ltd | Fort Collins, CO & Loveland, CO
- This is a 24/7, 365 day a year operation.
- Shift length may be up to 12 hours however most are 8 hours.
- Employee flexibility is key.
- Schedules change with the needs of our customers and criminal threats which creates opportunities for overtime.
- Rotating Shifts – Though we strive to accommodate our employees, we cannot guarantee the same day off or consecutive days off each week.
- Ongoing practical training includes hand cuffing, baton, OC/pepper spray, use of force and defensive tactics, firearm skills for armed agents.
If you feel you meet these Qualifications and want a rewarding career with Anlance Protection Ltd. please fill out the form below the video and one of our Agents will be in contact with you. Thank you.